We love your baby and his/her safety is of the utmost importance to us at the Ecobonkie. Therefore, it is very important that you read and follow, carefully and precisely, the safety instructions listed below.
- The Ecobonkie must fit snuggly around your baby to prevent the risk of the fabric covering his/her nose or mouth. Always be sure your baby's head is uncovered.
- The Velcro around the sides of the Ecobonkie must be securely fastened to fit tightly around your baby's body and must not restrict your baby's breathing.
- This garment is not Flame Resistant. Loose fitting garments are more likely to catch fire.
- For your baby's safety, the Ecobonkie should fit snuggly.
- To ensure your baby will not overheat, do not use in a room that is too warm. For your baby's safety, we suggest the room temperature be comfortable for an adult before using the Ecobonkie.
- It is best to keep the baby's room temperature between 64-68F.
- You can use the Ecobonkie with only a diaper.
- Do not swaddle your baby if he/she can roll over. Always put your baby to sleep on his/her back.
- Never allow this or any product to interfere with the proper use of car seats.
- Always follow car seat manufacturers' instructions.